Dr. Dheeraj Gandotra
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DNB (Cardiology)
Dr. Gandotra, MBBS, MD (Medicine), DNB (Cardiology), Associate Fellow SCAI (USA), was earlier associated with Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi. Dr. Gandotra has vast experience in the field of Non-invasive and Interventional Cardiology. He has many publications and abstracts to his credit and has done case presentations at various cardiology meetings.
- MD (Medicine)
- DNB (Cardiology)
- Presently working as a Consultant in Cardiology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Jr. Consultant - Fortis Escorts, New Delhi
- Associate Fellow SCAI
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Publications and Research
- Acute Pancreatitis: An Update JK Science Vol. 6 No. 4, October-December 2004
- Acquired megakaryocytic aplasia (a case report). JK Science 2007; 9(4); 195 – 196.
- Pregnancy with epilepsy. JK Science 2007; 9(2); 63- 65.
- Reading Epilepsy. JK Science.2010;10(1):103
- Clinical Spectrum of Pulmonary and Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis in End Stage Renal Disease in Jammu. JK Science.2010;10(1):11