International Standard Treatment
1. World-class healthcare at your service
- Globally trained medical professionals: India is home to some of the best doctors in the world. Armed with global training, they are able to offer just the right treatment.
- Treatments for all: From specialized centers to multi-specialty hospitals, Indian medical centers are well-equipped to deal with a variety of medical conditions.
- Meeting global standards: Armed with JCI accreditation, Indian hospitals follow US health standards for a treatment at par with global standards.
2. Cost efficient treatments that meet your financial goals
- Surgical procedures for less: The cost of getting treated for a complicated surgical procedure at an Indian hospital is a tenth of what you would pay in a developed nation, such as the United States of America.
- International insurance: With international insurance brands enrolled with Indian hospitals, getting treated in India is convenient.
- Economical travelling: Known as a cheap travel destination, travelling to India for a medical treatment will not burn a hole in your pocket.
3. Prompt treatment for urgent care
- Facilitation of treatment: Medical tourism companies such as Medicountry facilitate the treatment of patients by connecting them to the right experts, helping them with getting the visa and other statutory issues for a prompt treatment.
- No waiting: Indian hospitals offer prompt treatment in cases where the patient may have to wait for long periods under their national health services.
4. Holistic approach to recuperation
- Integrated medicine for speedier recovery: Overseas patients have the option to undertake indigenous practices such as yoga for a holistic health improvement.
- Serene environment: Home to some of the most exotic destinations, India offers a memorable post-hospitalization stay.
- Stay connected: Save costs by carrying on follow-up treatment through telemedicine.